Step by step, this is the story of my journey in growing my faith and finding my true home.

Monday, May 9, 2016

It is Well

Last Thursday, my Bible study finished the walk through Daniel, and Revelations. (We will resume with Matthew in September.) What a blessing those books were. Seriously, Revelations even says if you read it you will be blessed.

I have said so many times this year that the themes I picked up from both books was that there is a God in heaven, and He is on the throne. He is in control. How reassuring that thought is to cling to.

The study this year strengthened my discontent with where I was worshipping. It helped me when I made the decision to change. And that reassurance has remained with me as I studied the Catholic Church and beliefs and traditions.

It has also remained with me, leading me to my first confession and to my first Holy Eucharist in the Church.

I am home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment